Extended Congregate Care (ECC) license: An assisted living facility with an ECC license allows a resident to age in place by providing the basic services of an assisted living facility as well as:
- Limited nursing services and assessments
- Total help with bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Measurement and recording of vital signs and weight
- Dietary management, including special diets, monitoring nutrition, food, and fluid intake
- Supervise residents with dementia and/or cognitive impairments
- Provide or arrange for rehabilitative services
- Provide escort services to medical appointments
- Educational programs to promote health and prevent illness
For additional information please visit the Agency for Health Care Administration.
Come see the difference…Come live with us!
COME SEE THE DIFFERENCE. COME LIVE WITH US.
Cypress Creek is one of the largest family-owned and operated communities in the state and has a renowned reputation for providing excellent care. Residents find their new home a nurturing and supportive environment, and families find comfort knowing their loved ones are in good hands.
No matter what level of care needed now or in the future, there is a place for you to call home. Let us relieve any worry you and your family may be feeling. It would be our honor for you and your loved ones to join the Cypress Creek family.
WHAT OUR FAMILIES SAY…
“I love this place for my Aunt! I love going in and getting the daily gossip and hear how her day went. Always moving and doing! It’s amazing!!!
– Tina S.